A school has been evacuated after a student launched an attack on one of the teachers in Wales, UK.
The Milford Haven Comprehensive School was put into lockdown after the attack at 3.20pm on Thursday, Feb. 5.
Dyfed-Powys Police said the teacher was injured in the attack, but it was not a stab injury.
One member of staff wrote on social media that they had been “locked in a room” for their own protection
An announcement over the school’s public addresss system told students the school was going into lockdown as pupils began after school activities, according to the Pembrokeshire Herald.
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murd£r and is in police custody.
One mum said her son was in an after-school club when Milford Haven went into lockdown, leaving him “stuck in [the] school”.
Another relieved parent said she was thankful she picked her daughter up early from Milford Haven.
